LOS ANGELES - December 23, 2019 - (Newswire.com)
QY Research has announced the release of a new report on the global high-speed disperser market, titled “Global High-Speed Disperser Market Research Report 2019.” According to the report, the global high-speed disperser market is anticipated to earn more than US$160.0 Mn by 2025. In 2018, the global market revenue touched over US$130.0 Mn. Between 2019 and 2025, the global high-speed disperser market is expected to grow at a rate of 3.4%. The demand for high-speed disperser is anticipated to gradually improve in future due to its important use in the manufacture of top-selling pharmaceutical, food and beverage, and cosmetic products.
Get PDF sample copy of this report: https://www.qyresearch.com/sample-form/form/1279534/global-high-speed-disperser-market
Drawbacks of High-Speed Disperser
· Dependency on product rheology to reach optimum performance
· Need for supplementary agitator to extend the operating range of the high-speed disperser
· Risk of damage to ingredients if temperature continues to increase due to overuse of the high-speed disperser
· Risk of damage to high-speed disperser blades if the formula is not optimized
· Certain advantages of using an agitator over a high-speed disperser
Electromagnetic Speed Regulation Feature Critical for Premixing of Paints: The report offers exhaustive analysis of important type segments of the global high-speed disperser market, such as anti-explosion frequency control, frequency control, electromagnetic speed-regulating, and others. It also provides a comprehensive research study on application segments of the global high-speed disperser market, viz. industrial and laboratory. High-speed disperser with electromagnetic speed regulation could be used in the production of paints and also pre-mixing of paints. Production of softgels, film inks, sealants, viscous adhesives, and specialty coatings is one of the important industrial applications of high-speed disperser.
High Demand for Clinical and Medical Laboratory Services in North America: In the coming years, North America is anticipated to gain growth in the global high-speed disperser market. Strong growth of the medical laboratories, clinical laboratory services, and clinical laboratory tests markets could increase the demand for high-speed disperser in laboratory applications, thus benefiting players operating in the developed region. Asia Pacific is also predicted to create opportunities for high-speed disperser manufacturers as the growth of the food and beverages, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals industries continues to show improvement.
Winning Combination of Innovation and Technological Development: The report covers some of the leading manufacturers of high-speed disperser, including NETZSCH, Tipco Engineering, IKA, NanTong Hennly, Primix Corporation, Reynolds Industries, FLUKO, SIEHE Industry, Ross, Greaves, VMA-Getzmann, Tonghui, Max mixer, Hockmeyer, and Morehouse Cowles.
· Manufacturers are expected to launch products with increased processing capacity, wide range of blades, and variable speed mixing options
· Manufacturers could also introduce customizable high-speed dispersers for specific applications
· Manufacturers are expected to adopt advanced technologies to further improve their products and add new innovations to their product lines
Get Complete Report in your Inbox within 24 hours: https://www.qyresearch.com/settlement/pre/a6d8af4de5729b30b5d42a78eb9de392,0,1,Global-High-Speed-Disperser-Market-Research-Report
Global Inline Disperser Market Report, History and Forecast 2014-2025
United States High-Speed Disperser Market Report
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: QY Research Forecasts Global High-Speed Disperser Market Revenue to Touch Above US$160 Million by 2025