26 Market Research eLearning Courses Now Available in Both Instructor-led and On-demand Formats
MARLBOROUGH, Mass. - Nov. 22, 2021 - PRLog -- Research Rockstar Training, home of the largest catalog of Market Research eLearning courses, today announced its 2022 Course Calendar, which includes 52 classes. The 52 classes represent twenty-six courses (each is offered twice a year in an instructor-led eLearning format, and year-round in an on-demand format).
"Myself and our other instructors are dedicated to giving our students the flexibility to either attend courses live (for real-time instructor and peer interaction) or self-paced (for 24/7 flexibility)," said Research Rockstar President and Lead Instructor Kathryn Korostoff. "Students can learn in whichever format they prefer and can even mix and match."
Research Rockstar's 2022 catalog includes updates to ensure easy options for students seeking to earn Insights Association Certificates.
"Research Rockstar has been delivering Market Research eLearning for 10 years," said Korostoff. "We've helps thousands of professionals gain or expand essential skills in both qualitative and quantitative research topics."
The following 26 courses are offered in two formats: live in a virtual classroom (twice a year), and on-demand (24/7):
- Analyzing Survey Data Using SPSS: 101
- Analyzing Survey Data Using SPSS: 201
- Behavioral Economics for Market Researchers
- Client Management Skills for Market Researchers
- Conducting Research Interviews: Project Design & Management
- Conjoint, Discrete Choice & MaxDiff: Advanced Techniques
- Conducting Global Market Research
- Data Fluency for Methodology Planning
- Data Visualization & Infographic Design for Market Researchers
- Ethnographic Research for Customer Insights
- Ethical & Legal Topics for Market Research Professionals
- Factor & Cluster Analysis: Advanced Techniques for Project Managers
- Focus Groups: Project Design & Management
- Improving Customer Satisfaction
- Market Research 101
- Market Segmentation: Methodology Options & Project Planning
- Mobile & Online Qualitative Research Methods
- Open-ended Questions: Construction, Analysis & Reporting
- Quantitative Data Analysis for Survey Research
- Questionnaire Design 101: A 10-Step Process
- Questionnaire Design 201: Scale Selection
- Sampling Methods for Market Research
- Secondary Research: Sources & Techniques
- Social Media Research & Sentiment Analysis
- Writing Qualitative Research Reports
- Writing Quantitative Research Reports
All courses are available as part of Research Rockstar's monthly and annual membership options, and in bundles for specific learning needs. Click here to download the 2022 Course Calendar.
Photos: (Click photo to enlarge)
Read Full Story - Research Rockstar Training Announces its 2022 eLearning Calendar for Market Research & Insights professionals | More news from this source
Press release distribution by PRLog