Based on general horizontal pipeline pump, Jiangsu Excalibur uses the Chinese hydraulic model and adopts the performance parameters of centrifugal pump and pipeline pump, and finally designs the diesel engine water pump, whose shaft seal is a kind of hard alloy mechanical sealing device. This kind of diesel water pump has the advantages of high efficiency, energy saving, low noise, and reliable performance, etc., and can be applied to conveying clear water at temperature of up to 80℃ or other liquids with physical and chemical properties similar to water.
Structural features of automatic high-volume diesel water pump
1. Automatic high-volume diesel water pump station is mainly composed of pump cover, impeller, pump body, pump shaft, sleeve and bearing body (caliber ≤ 350mm) or bearing frame (caliber ≥ 400mm) and other major parts.
2. The pump cover is connected to the pump body and inlet pipe respectively. A proper clearance should be maintained between the pump cover plane and impeller plane. Small clearance will produce friction, but large clearance will also lead to a large amount of backflow of pressure water in the pump body, so that the pump efficiency is reduced. In actual use, the suitable clearance is 0.3-0.7mm (the pump shaft is pushed to the inlet end of the pump), and the clearance can be adjusted by increasing or decreasing the thickness of the paper pad.
3. Shaft seal device consists of packing, packing gland, and packing ring on the pump body (150CHW and 200CHW pump have no packing ring). Its function is to prevent air from being sucked into the pump and to prevent water from flowing excessively from the diesel water pump. Diesel water pump has reasonable performance layout, wide range of choice, and is easy to overhaul and efficient. The pump is suitable for industrial and urban water supply, drainage, emergency water supply for boilers in steel mills, and agricultural drainage and irrigation. The diesel water pump operates by relying on its high-speed rotating impeller, and the liquid gains energy under the action of inertial centrifugal force to increase the pressure. Before the centrifugal pump works, the pump body and inlet pipeline must be filled with liquid medium to prevent cavitation. When the impeller rotates rapidly, the vane prompts the medium to rotate quickly, so the rotating medium flies out of the impeller under the action of centrifugal force. A vacuum area is formed in the central part of the impeller after the water inside the pump is thrown out. This area continuously inhales the liquid and gives energy to the inhaled liquid to discharge the liquid. The diesel water pump works continuously in this way.
How to maintain the diesel engine water pump to make it have the maximized lifespan?
1. Regularly check the boom of the mobile drainage pump truck and try to observe every weld. Take appropriate remedial measures if there is cracking or sealing off.
2. Check the diesel, engine oil, cooling water, transfer case oil, and rotating motor oil for normality.
3. Check the hydraulic oil level. If oil level is low after unfolding the outriggers and boom, immediately add hydraulic oil, and the refueling device should be clean without any sand or debris.
4. Open the diesel water pump to check the reverse pressure. If the pressure is below the specified value, add air or replace the air bag.
Company Name: JIANGSU EXCALIBUR POWER MACHINERY CO., LTD
Email: Send Email
Address:Chuanghui Road, Lincheng Technology Industrial Area