Global Organic Infant Formula Market size is estimated to reach $7.2 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Organic infant formula can be described as synthetic nutritious food prepared for babies less than 12 months to substitute breast milk. Additionally, quick modernization, altering taste and preferences, spiraling disposable incomes, expanding western influence in the developing world, and augmenting the prevalence of breast cancer in women are factors set to drive the growth of the Global Organic Infant Formula Market for the period 2022-2027.The Organic Infant Formula Market report by IndustryARC covers complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Competitive Landscape :
The top 5 players in the Organic Infant Formula Industry are –
1. Bellamy’s Organic
2. HiPP GmbH & Co
3. Nature’s One
4. Royal FrieslandCampina
5. Beingmate Baby & Child Food Co. Ltd
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here :
Segmental Analysis :
1. The Global Organic Infant Formula Market based on the source type can be further segmented into Plants (Soy and others), Protein hydrolysates, and Milk (Cow, Camel, Goat, and others). The milk segment held the largest share in 2021.
2. The Global Organic Infant Formula Market based on Conveyance Mode can be further segmented into. The offline segment held the largest share in 2021. The monopoly of offline channels as physical stores has an across-the-board presence in both metropolitan and bucolic areas.
3. The Global Organic Infant Formula Market based on Geography can be further segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World. North America held the largest share with 36% of the overall market in 2021.
Starting milk formula, Follow-on milk formula, special milk formula
Proteins, Minerals, Carbohydrates, Vitamins
Powder, Liquid, and RTF (Ready to feed)
North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Rest of World
Get more detailed information about these segments in the report. Buy it here :
Market Drivers and Challenges :
1. As the prevalence of health complications like breast cancer and diabetes is increasing, the overall rates of breastfeeding have witnessed a precipitous fall in recent years.
2. According to a World Health Organization report, nearly 2.3 million women across the globe were afflicted with breast cancer in 2020; whereas, 685,000 lost their lives. Moreover, 1 in 3 female cancer cases in the US is attributed to breast cancer.
3. The growing participation of women in workplaces, the overall trend of breastfeeding is witnessing a drastic decline because of mothers’ eventful lifestyles and inadequate environment at the workplaces for women to breastfeed their babies.
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. Get detailed report on preferred market as per your specific requirements and our research experts would customize the report for you.
Email : email@example.com
USA : (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
Similar Reports :
A. Food Certification Market
B. South America Baby Food Product Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677