IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that Caviar Market size reached $587 million in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period 2022-2027. Caviar is made from salt-cured roe from the Acipenseridae family. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, selenium, and B12 vitamin. It is regarded as a delicacy and is used as a garnish or a spread. Demand is being driven by an increase in health consciousness among individuals, an increase in caviar production from aquaculture, and an increase in the standard of living. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are two omega-3 fatty acids abundant in this delicacy. Surprisingly, these fatty acids are responsible for the majority of their putative health advantages. The report offers a complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
This IndustryARC report on the Caviar Market highlights the following areas –
1. Individuals’ disposable income is likely to rise, as will customers’ health consciousness, assisting in the growth of the Caviar market.
2. Growing awareness of the health benefits of caviar and its applications in the food industry are the major factors propelling the market growth.
3. The increased use of caviar in pharmaceuticals, as well as increased exposure to international cuisine, are creating more opportunities for market growth over the forecast period of 2022-2027.
4. During the forecast period, however, illegal caviar trading in some parts of the world is expected to stifle market growth.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. Sevruga segment is accounted for the largest revenue market share in 2021 for Caviar Market. Consumers appreciate these caviar species owing to their exceptional texture and flavor.
2. The increasing use of dried caviar powder as a condiment or to sprinkle on scrambled eggs, potatoes, pasta, and seafood by fine dining enthusiasts is one of the primary drivers driving the market growth. Fresh and dried caviar has a lower transportation cost than preserved and frozen caviar. In comparison to the other two types, preserved and frozen caviar takes more care.
3. Obesity and diabetes affect a large number of people in the United States. Caviar pate is high in vitamins and phosphorus, which aid in the treatment of diabetes and obesity, fuelling product demand in this region. Leading companies such as Caviar.US and California Caviar Company are also contributing to the market’s expansion.
The top 5 players in the Caviar industry are –
2. ROYAL TRANSMONTANUS CAVIAR
3. The Caviar Co.
4. DELICATESSEN SNAILEX S.R.O.
5. AMANGUL TULBERGEN
Click on the following link to buy the Caviar Market Report:
Why Choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized assistance on specific reports.
USA: (+1) 614-588-8538, (+1) 815-656-4596
A. Fin Fish Market
B. Omega 3 And 6 Market
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: (+1) 970-236-3677