Doris Operates VKIN As Green Energy Firm Reducing Carbon Footprint
“We always planned on being more than a pure E&P company, and are pleased to have executed on our diversification strategy over the past 14 months through key acquisitions and joint ventures involving ready-to-market, green technology products,” Doris says. “We have totally transformed the organization in the past year while strengthening our balance sheet in the process." "Our portfolio includes an established power solutions company and technologies related to: Commodity Production & Carbon Capture; Open Conductor Detection; and Waste Treatment Using Ozone.”
In August, 2021 VKIN acquired a majority interest in Simson-Maxwell, an established Canadian-based company in the power solutions industry, and Doris has utilized this platform and SM’s technical expertise to facilitate investments in other green technology. “Our engineering and technical expertise have given us the ability to close on new ventures and put us in a position to commercialize relevant products & systems,” Doris said. “We are excited about all the divisions within our portfolio as each one has a realistic and defined go-to-market strategy." Some suggest our license regarding ESG’s commodity-production & carbon capture system is our most valuable potential asset, but we don’t pick favorites. " Regarding its resources division, Doris said Viking still has interests in oil & gas leases in Kansas and continues to assess potential acquisitions with an open mind.
He said VKIN has a "small" public float and "no toxic instruments” in its capitalization.
Well positioned in the carbon capture sector, here's what makes VKIN so special for investors:
What Makes VKIN So Special For Investors
- VKIN has a diversified portfolio of green energy technologies.
- VKIN has invested in a patent pending, IP, ready-for-market proprietary medical and bio hazard waste treatment system using Ozone Technology.
- VKIN has acquired a 51% interest in two entities that own intellectual property rights to grid-hardening Electric Transmission and Distribution Open Conductor Detection Systems. Purchase price was up to $21 million. (subject to certain thresholds being met). “Its target market is utilities globally to provide grid protection solutions.” Doris says. Incendiary events cause damage to human life, property, electrical grids and harm the environment. West Coast wildfires, particularly in California, are in the news again. They are estimated to cost some $285 billion annually, according to the U.S. government. The new technology is designed to identify a break in a transmission line and to de-energize the line within fractions of a second (i.e. to reduce the risk of an incendiary event). Doris says the reliable and secure technology has a wide ranging international market.
- VKIN’s license from ESG Clean Energy, LLC includes rights to various intellectual property, including US Patent (No. 11,286,832) involving a Bottoming Cycle Power System related to its carbon capture technology. This particular patent covers the invention of an ‘exhaust-gas-to-exhaust-gas-heat exchanger.’ It reheats heat from a primary power generator so greater energy output can be achieved by a secondary power source with safe ventilation. The result is that VKIN is in an improved position to better capture carbon more efficiently and cost-effectively than other technologies.
- VKIN owns approx. 60.5% of Canadian based Simson-Maxwell a company with an 80-year track record in the power solutions industryVKIN is able to leverage the Simson-Maxwell platform to market and commercialize VKIN’s acquisitions of green IP ESG technology track record in the power solutions industry. VKIN is able to leverage the Simson-Maxwell platform to market and commercialize VKIN’s acquisitions of green IP ESG technology
Camber Energy Inc.
Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE American: CEI) owns approximately 60.5% of VKIN’s outstanding shares. The NYSE company has helped finance VKIN’s growth in the green energy sector.
Based in Houston, VKIN is a rare and attractive green clean energy company that is compelling for the investor community for numerous reasons. Its President and CEO, James Doris, sees the merits of existing energy sources as well as the need to explore the next generation of green technologies for worldwide use. Doris has positioned VKIN within multiple revenue streams by assembling a unique portfolio of innovative, ready-for-market technologies (Commodity Production / Carbon Capture; Open Conductor Detection; and Waste Treatment Using Ozone), supported by a platform (i.e. Simson-Maxwell) that has been established for over 80 years.
Disclaimers: The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides investors a safe harbor in regard to forward-looking statements. Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals, assumptions or future events or performance are not statements of historical fact may be forward looking statements. Forward looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements in this action may be identified through use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, understands, or that by statements indicating certain actions & quote; may, could, or might occur. Understand there is no guarantee past performance will be indicative of future results. Investing in micro-cap and growth securities is highly speculative and carries an extremely high degree of risk. It is possible that an investors investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the companies profiled. Capital Gains Report ‘CGR’ is responsible for the production and distribution of this content. CGR is not operated by a licensed broker, a dealer, or a registered investment adviser. It should be expressly understood that under no circumstances does any information published herein represent a recommendation to buy or sell a security. CGR authors, contributors, or its agents, may be compensated for preparing research, video graphics, and editorial content. CGR has been compensated two thousand dollars five hundred via wire transfer by Regal Consulting to produce and syndicate content related to VKIN. As part of that content, readers, subscribers, and website viewers, are expected to read the full disclaimers and financial disclosures statement that can be found on our website